RE: uprated springs for TR6

Subject: RE: uprated springs for TR6
From: "Mike D'Ambrogia" <MikeD@mail.cellgenesys.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 09:40:40 -0800
I bought the heavier springs for both the front and rear from Moss I
believe, don't know the spring rates tho' - have them written down
somewhere.  I can check out part #'s, rates, etc tonight and post a msg
tomorrow.  The rear springs are great, if I remember correctly the
springs are blue in color with pink lines painted on them, the pink
lines indicating the spring rate.  Really line them on the rear, car
sits well in the corners and the back doesn't drop down hard under
acceleration as it used to.  Can't say much on the front springs, have
some frame damage that I'm attempting to work thru - car was hit on the
passenger side and apparently (before I bought it) tore the upper
control arm assy off.  When they put it back on they didn't line it up
right and the frame is still torn or twisted :< If anybody knows of a
good frame shop in the Nor Cal bay area I'd love to hear about it.