BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [James Sudduth <james.suddut

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [James Sudduth <james.sudduth@autodesk.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 16:32:17 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 09:21:00 -0800
     From: James Sudduth <james.sudduth@autodesk.com>
     Subject: Re: I'm back!

I'd like to second that. I drove my '74 TR6 to Triumphest back in September,
1300 miles each way, with no problems. I cruised it easily on the freeway
but up in the mountains the smooth, twisty roads were just too tempting not
to drive as fast as I could, so it wasn't like I babied the car all the way
there and back. And I've been driving it since then without having done any
follow-up work except for replacing the plugs. Love 'em, drive 'em, that's
what they're for.

Jim Sudduth
jims@autodesk.com
'74 TR6 CF20076U