'63's with '65 Titles

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '63's with '65 Titles
From: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 22:36:20 -0500
Ken and others on the year made/year titled issue:

Both of our Italias were apparently slow sellers; each chassis was made
in '62 according to BMH; the cars were actually shipped over here in
'63, but both sat on a dealer's lot (the same one as far as I know, in
Fla.) until 1965.  Both are titled as '65's.

I'm wondering what the largest difference is (year-wise) between mfg.
date and year titled as is?  Just curious...

TRuly yours,

Jamie Palmer
Italia Vehicle Consultant, VTR
TCOC Newsletter Editor/Webmaster
(2) '63 Italia's
(2) '73 Stags
'72 TR-6
'71 Spitfire autocrosser
'70 Spitfire
and two TR-7's that I'd really like to sell...$1000 takes it all!!!