Re: Garage Floor Painting Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Floor Painting Questions
From: "Dan Harriman" <KC5GXL@pnx.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 23:07:58 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <KC5GXL@PNX.COM>
Jack Brooks may have said...

The basics are as follows and it really isn't all that expensive, two
layers of epoxy paint and a bit of fine sand.  The first coat of epoxy is
squeegied and then rolled on, the sand is sprayed uniformly, fully
coating the surface and allowed to dry for 12-24 hrs.  With clean shoes,
vacuum up all of the sand, the re-squeegie and roll the surface.  You end
up with a sealed, mildly abrasive but easy to clean floor.

To which I might add...
   Make sure that you put the sand on the floor. That nice shiny grey
epoxy floor by itself is slicker than owl sh*t! I have knots on my
head to prove it!

Dan
   The old wrench said:
I'm not a fast mechanic,