Big brother is listenening???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Big brother is listenening???
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 21:23:51 -0800
J. Stovall wrote:
<begin snip>
Helluava idea! Why doesn't someone try to find a BMW e-mail address and
give'em that suggestion, try to create some kind of link between old
Triumph groups and their marketing team? Or is this another stupid idea.
(I'm not thinking straight today, so, if it is, just tell me......)
<end snip>

Been listening to the old triumph/new triumph discussion, so I figured
I'd put in my 2 cents worth (my opinion is worth exactly what you pay
for it!).  If these BMWer guys are what everybody say they are, maybe
they are already LISTENING!  Now if I worked for BMW and wanted to get a
feel for TR stuff, I'd subscribe to the digest, and, we'll, you know the
rest.  ICH...  (It Could Happen...)

Actually, I kinda like the idea of the mid-priced roadster, hopefully
priced less than the m**t*, so I could get one of each color.  Be
intersting to see what BMW does with it.

TTFN,
Peter Ficklin
pficklin@ qnis.net
Fresno, CA