TR-7 For sale, immaculate!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-7 For sale, immaculate!
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 13:46:08 -0500
The fellow who helped me find my TR-6 is selling his TR-7, he bought a
1965 E-type! :-( No more triumphs for him!!!
This is the advertisement  that appears in the Auto Trader in Toronto,
Ontario.

1980 triumph TR-7 Convertible-Assembled in 1995, brand new. All
upgrades, new engine, 5 speed, stainless exhaust, mohair roof, uprated
brakes, wheels etc. 14,000 km. Rimmer Brothers promotional car.
Appraised value $19,800 CDN, asking $14,500 or best offer. Certified.
Call (519)855-6295.

If you want more information you can E-mail me as I have seen this car!
You could eat dinner off the engine!
As always I have nothing to gain from the sale of this car, except maybe
saving my friends marriage!

Cap’n Scott