Re: Richard Good's adress

To: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Subject: Re: Richard Good's adress
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 21:23:01 -0500
Cc: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Robert J Carley wrote:

> Bob.
>
> You had emailed something to the list a while ago regarding Richard
> Good...
                     ~snip~

> like to contact him...

                      ~snip~

> Do you have his address/phone/email?
>
> Thanks.

> Robert J. Carley, Ph.D.

Rob,

   This is a "quote" from a letter I sent to someone else once...

The ad I saw was in the fall issue of  the "6-Pack" newsletter.
This ad pertained to a manifold offered by Ricard Good of "Good
Parts" company, RR5 Box 5341, Mohnton, PA. 19540  ph# 610- 777-4457.
The "triple manifold kit" lists for $295.  I have never purchased
or even seen one of these, and have no connection with the company.

                          JOE IV
                          TR 250
                    WALLINGFORD, CT. USA