More Triumphs World

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Triumphs World
From: cmoliver@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 96 09:11:44 PST8
Encoding: 7 Text
All for your info, in the current copy of subject magazine, they have a photo of
a TR6 coaster that was bought at an autojumble.  I have the same one, which I
purchased at the Yorkshire Automobile Museum in Keithly (?).  It is real close
to Bradford.  I don't have an address for it, but I am sure a UK member could
probably find one if interested.  The gift shop also had coasters of an MGB,
Morgan, Frogeye (Bugeye), Mini, Ford Popular, and others.  The TR6 was the only
Triumph they had.  I hope this is of interest to the TR6 owners.  Later, Chris