IS ANYBODY THERE???????

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: IS ANYBODY THERE???????
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 21:30:01 -0500
Well it appears to me that Mark has banned me from the list .  I got a note
from him on the MGS list this morning telling me he was taking all the AOL
people and putting them on to the digest only. :(

It sure seems like the same has happend here on the Triumphs list also :(

So if anybody wanted to tell me something , I gotta wait untill the list
comes out nothing yet today I've only checked it 4 times thats how often I
came around , but I've been a bad boy :(

I guess if I want to participate any more I have to change servers!!!!  Sorry
a little bitter at the moment.

See Ya all!!       Chet