CV joints to cure those rear-end woes

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: CV joints to cure those rear-end woes
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:59:09 -0600 (CST)
Cc: British Cars Digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>
        As the owner of a solid axle Triumph, I don't need to worry about
        those funny rubber doughnut links in my LBC's drive line.
        However, it occurred to me that there might be a market for someone
        to take modern CV joints and adapt them for use in Spits, Heralds
        GT6s and etc.

        I know there's someone providing CV kits for the TR6...
        Is there anyone working on this project?

        The "dyed-in-the-wool" originality Nazis would most likely turn
        their collective noses up at this concept, But it seems to me, for
        those who really like driving their LBCs, this may go a very long way
        to cure a headache.

        Greg "wool gathering on a fine December afternoon" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois