joining the tr - e-mail crowd

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: joining the tr - e-mail crowd
From: fontaine <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 20:58:59 -0500
to the tr cyber-crew;
have been linked to ur rumor mill for a couple of weeks & thought i'd
join the fray.
have had my latest tr since 85,got it in apple valley ca when i was
stationed at george afb.did a body- off (its a tr3b) and had it roughed
out then retired & moved to fl.the car is done except for the ss exhaust
mount,i ran out of steam a few months ago,& havent got back to
it...maybe by xmas..a drive around the tree.
also have an mgtc(48)got in uk in 80 did that one ground-up also..i
think lucas got me..anybody in the local area (near tampa) see u on the
road.
am in the usf eng.school computer sci.-retread undergrad, courtesy of
the v.a.
dick fontaine
plant city,fl.
tr-3b