Re: TR6/GT6 head

To: ccfarm@tranquility.net
Subject: Re: TR6/GT6 head
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 15:52:06 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>>From my understanding the water ports don't match up.  A friend of
>mine
>tried to do this some time ago, and that was the reason his swap
>didn't
>work.  I could be dead wrong here, probably am, nevermind.
>Chad

Hi Chad,

It sounds like the swap *may* work, depending on how I hold my nose.. I'm
going to put the two of them beside each other and do some serious
'looking'

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition
Write to: gta@hideout.com to receive an auto response
detailing Georgia Triumph Association events