Fly wheel removal???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fly wheel removal???
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 16:46:04 -0500
Ok tranny is on the floor,  Guess what, the ring gear looks like it has full
life left to it,  but it had slide further away from the starter gear.

While I pounded it back on and could most likely reinstall every thing I was
woundering if any body could tell me how to get the flywheel off ,so that I
could turn the ring gear around the way it was meant to be not the way the
factory left it.

If I try turning the bolts holding the flywheel on the motor turns and all I
do is go round and round , short of sticking a screw driver down a plug hole
and wedging the piston I can't come up with a way, just kidding on the
screwdriver?

Chet