100 Triumphs for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 100 Triumphs for sale
From: VATAINC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:58:48 -0500
Several recent submissions have contained questions on the value of Triumphs.
You might want to look at Auto Trader Online (
http://www.traderonline.com/auto/). There are currently 100 Triumphs for sale
nationwide, from a 1948 Triumph 2000 Roadster for $19,500 to a 1964 TR4
Factory black & white poster for $25. The number and range of cars can help
in establishing a idea of what people are asking for their cars.
Your search can be customized to state,  area code,  region, type of car,
 year or years,  model and price.  Use the nationwide search first to view
all the cars available. For years and price use a wide spread  (i.e. price $1
- $99999). Normally just the ads are displayed without phone numbers. If you
want the phone numbers a charge of $1 on your credit card will display ads
with the phone numbers. There is currently no charge for phone numbers-- I
do'nt know how long this will be for. I have AOL and find I sometime get a
response of "NO CARS FOUND" , there is a note that AOL users may need to
search using a "Open Search" format and this works well. Happy hunting!

Tom Call Portland, OR
'65  Herald