BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Martin Libhart <mlibhart@fe

To: triumphs
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 17:12:34 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:34:20 -0600
     From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
     Subject: RE: Fun for the holidays...

Barry Schwartz wrote:

> Hello all -
> Well I get the next week off, oh joy!  The frame ( on the  70 Spitfire )  is
> done, cleaned,  repaired, painted and undercoated, new lines installed and
> ready for the body.  Man what a messy job!  Time to get all the really neat
> toys out to play.  The mig, sawsall, grinder, welder, spotwelder,  hammer,..

>  Donning my protective gear - damn the safety nets,  release
> the restraints, I'm goin in!  Looks dark and forbidding but I see a faint
> light way down there  - wish me luck and see ya' all on the other side!
> Have a happy holiday season! :-)

Barry:

I once had a "faint light way down there" on my 70 Spitfire, too.
Turned out to be a small flame on the end of a Lucas connector.  (No
offense, of course, to Lucas et al; however, I do believe I have a
substantial financial interest in the Lucas Company by now.)

Martin Libhart
1970 Spitfire-In-Progress
FDU 75026 L