RE: Road Trip

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Road Trip
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 05:01:25 -0700
Encoding: 29 TEXT
Gary, 400 miles a day sounds ok, I made it to Calif from Colo, about 1200
miles in 24 hours, that doesn't count the down time in Las Vegas for the
blown head gasket.  I have gone from Denver to Kansas City about 650 in a
day (12 hours) but that was a long day in my GT6.  Good luck and have a
great trip.  Jane