TR Rear Springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Rear Springs
From: Ken Brown (Kenneth Brown) (Kenneth Brown) <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 09:56:17 -0800
Merry X-mas to the list

No disrespect to Santa but there was some talk last week concerning the
compatibility of up rated replacement TR6 rear springs to the older
TRs.....Does this also apply to the front springs? I've always felt that my
car's ride height was to high and am wondering if this could be the reason?
(Can any one tell me the stock bumper height of a TR250?)

I should probably be thinking about other things on Christmas eve, but I guess
I'm hooked  ---- Happy Holidays

Ken
TR250 in boxes