Re: Happy Holidays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 00:51:44 -0500
Hello All:

I have enjoyed this list and look forward to the mail daily. I feel a kinship
both to the cars and the people. Merry Christmas to all.

Santa stored the gifts (girls are 7 and 9) in my unattached garage and was my
wife surprised to find another car in it that she previously had not known
"we" had purchased. (TR250) "But honey, it's a good investment for the
childrens' college education." Didn't work. I can only hope the
after-Christmas sales are really good.

Wishing a happy holiday for all.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
"Home of the Corvette"
1971 TR6
1968 TR 250
1962 TR3B
1963 Jaguar MkII RHD
1969 Jaguar XKE FHC
1981 Understanding wife (Date of marriage)
(Date of divorce- yet to be determined)