Re: Tools for Christmas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tools for Christmas
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 16:43:01 -0500 (EST)
  Jeff, It's nice to see that you got tools for Christmas.  After I
bought my first car (1958 TR 3) my mom gave me a nice set of Craftsman
tools, screwdrivers, ratchets, wrenches, allens etc all in a metal box.
That was in 1968.I've still got the tools although I sold the TR 3
(Ouch!, just kicked myself again).  Mom died two years ago and dad, less
than a year ago but I still have the tools, use them on my TR-6 and
treasure them even more now.

Ron