Major parts supplier for Spit's in the UK?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Major parts supplier for Spit's in the UK?
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 06:03:59 +0100
Having left the warm climate of TX, and now settling down in Denmark, I am
left a bit in the dark (literally as well as...) about where to get parts
for my friend's car, since I don't really feel like ordering parts across
the pond from TRF or VB. So....what major suppliers are there in the UK
with nice catalogues with all the parts I might be in the need of for a
total rebuild for a Spit? Telephone-numbers would be a great help too :-)
And for a TR6? A friend of mine here recommended TR Shop in London -
anybody has experience with this location? I am looking forward to getting
all these catalogues in the mail... 8-)

Thanks a bunch - and the best wishes to all of you for the New Year,

Michael

'74 TR6 in transit to Denmark
- '70 Spit in the family...