Re: Next Year (was last year)

To: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Subject: Re: Next Year (was last year)
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 10:19:03 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Wow, I'm talking to the future.    Happy New Year to You too Kris....
Just so there is some LBC content...  It was a great weekend for topless
driving here in Tampa.  (A Little foggy in the morning, but that cleared
by noon...)

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A (TS25264L)  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/    /