Triumph vs. MG

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph vs. MG
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 13:41:12 +0100
This stuff goes on all the time, whenever there can be two opposing views.
"Ford is better than Chevy!" "Oh yeah? Well, friends don't let friends
drive Fords!" I get the same thing in the rally community. The stage-rally
group thinks that the TSD crowd is a bunch of geeks and the TSD folks think
that the stage guys are wild-eyed maniacs (which we are). It is too bad
that these two aren't civil about their disdain for Triumphs and keep it to
themselves. I suppose that we are lucky that no one has been challenged to
a duel.

Hey, my own brother used to have an MG.

Philip E. Barnes       '71 TR6  CC61193L
Cornell University
Newman Laboratory of Nuclear Studies
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-4951