Clogged aresol -

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clogged aresol -
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 15:17:04 -0800
Fellow scions -
I thought I'd tap the wisdom of the list.  I have a completly full spray can
of Corroless that refuses to spray and I've tried everything I know of to
un-clog the nozzle/valve assembly.  As this stuff is not particularly
inexpensive does any one know of a SAFE way to vent the propellent so that I
might be able to recover the paint inside ( I can use then use the piant
sprayer to apply ), or should I just chuck the can as a loss!!  I can't
think of a way but just thought someone else may have come up with a
creative way of dealing with a similar problem.
Happy new year to all -

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com (work)
Bschwart@pacbell.net (home)
(San Diego)
70' Spitfire (major surgery almost done) ,  72'-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70'GT6+