Wanted TR2 or TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted TR2 or TR3
From: oehrle@lsil.com (Gary Oehrle)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:00:16 -0800
To all

I have a person looking for a TR2 or TR3.

I know he wants to drive it and therefore not start
with a full resoration.

Cost?  I have no idea.

West Coast, Bay Area would be nice, but I would guess that
car quality, location and price will drive the decision.

I know this is not very specific so send me your finds and I will
print them out and send them.

thanks
Gary Oehrle
TR3 and TR6

   Gary Oehrle                               -----
   LSI Logic Corporation                LSI |LOGIC|
   1501 McCarthy Blvd.                      |     |
   MS E-194                                  -----
   Milpitas, CA 95035
   Phone: (408)-954-4721 (work)  Fax: (408)-433-7720
   email: oehrle@lsil.com         internet: oehrle@lsil.com