Clogged Aerosol

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clogged Aerosol
From: dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca (David Williams)
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 09:28:18 -0800
A longer term tip on this one......when I'm finished with a can of spray
paint I make sure to invert the can and clear the nozzle; then when the can
is empty, I keep enough nozzles to maintain an assortment for future
cloggings etc.  You can also keep such spare nozzles in a small jar of
paint thinner to ensure that they stay clear.....A short term solution to
your problem might be to try a nozzle from another can...that will either
work, or tell you where the clog is.

  David J.R. Williams
  Province of British Columbia
  Ministry of Education, Skills, & Training
  Curriculum and Resources Branch
  Fax: (604)356-2316         Phone: (604)356-2317
  E-mail:  dwilliam@mail.educ.gov.bc.ca