Re: New "LBC"

To: musson@arts.usf.edu
Subject: Re: New "LBC"
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 22:06:44 EST
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 8 Jan 1997 17:52:40 -0500 (EST) "Carl Musson (EVENTS)"
<musson@arts.usf.edu> writes:

>I saw in a mag (can't remember which one) that KIA (So Korea) has the
>rights to the LOTUS name and have scheduled release of a new ELan for
>1998
>model year...  Price in the mid-twenties.
>
>Another M***a ???
>
>later...
>/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
>| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET:
>musson@arts.usf.edu |
>| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my
>employer.|
>\    '58 TR3A  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html
>  /

The new issue of Classic & Thorobred Cars has an article on the new Lotus
Elise.  They rave about Lotus going back to their roots and building a
little car that is simple, light, fast, and handles like a Lotus.  Sure
is cute - I want one.

Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (daily driver)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)