Hard To Find Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard To Find Parts
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 97 20:28:26 -0000
My car is currently in the body / paint shop, some new metal and paint.
While salivating over the various TR parts books Moss etc. Dreaming of
that new interior, that new crome piece, it dawned on me that there are
plenty of pieces and parts that probably aren't available. For instance
Moss, TRF don't sell matching doors,deck,glove box lock sets. VB does.( I
don't know about thier quality) I'm wondering if there are any opinions
on what some of the harder to find parts may be?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6