Re: brake lines

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: brake lines
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:35:34 -0500 (EST)
Cc: mbare@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

> Matte, Classic tube & Performance # 80 Rotech Dr. Lancaster, N.Y. 14086
>  800-882-3711, correct lines w/fittings in reg. & stainless steel.
> Reasonable not cheap but very correct, they did mt 59 3-A 3 years ago
> with their plans. No interest in them just good results.

  I had them make me up a set of lines for my M*B and they were mostly
correct, but they did screw up one of the fittings.  They were happy to fix
it but it took them over three weeks of constant appology to actually send
me the correct one.  At a cost of $175 for the set I was a little peeved
that I didn't get better service. But the product was, in the end, very
good.

----
Jeremy DuBois                              jer@thlogic.com
Manager, Info Systems                      http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/
Thermalogic Corporation                    '60 TR3A, '74 MGB, '76 Spit