Re: Spitfire Carb Problems

To: Usando Dos Manos <vyang@sirius.UVic.CA>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Carb Problems
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 15:21:02 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
vinh;
will do. so far, it remains a mystery..have tried all the tips, ie:blocked
fuel line,changed lid on bowl, changed float.adjusted lever...no luck so
far.it is fixable at the time it "hangs up" by tapping lightly on bowl
with plastic mallet.but it comes back to haunt me another time..????
almost ready to go for webers!
dick fontaine
48mgtc
62tr3b