Re: Needed source for assorted "nyloc" nuts

To: VATAINC@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Needed source for assorted "nyloc" nuts
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:14:05 -0500
I would look in the Yellow Pages under either Nuts and Bolts or ' Fasteners".
 There are speciality supplier shops offering what your want.  Here in
Albuquerque there is a company called 'Barnhill Bolt'.  If they dont have it
you won't find it.  I would suggest that you make a list of the various size
you will need as the possibilities are very large.  If you go in asking vague
questions the won't be able to help you.    I would say you do not want
anything under Grade 8.  I am not real familiar with the grading system but
your local supplier could help with this.  I have found a limited supply of
Grade 8 nuts. bolts etc. at the local Pep Boys Auto parts. You don't want the
nut and bolt selection at your local home supply store though

Good Luck

Bob Paul
Corrales N.M.
59 TR 3