Cam talk, Isky, or not to Isky

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cam talk, Isky, or not to Isky
From: Chad and Christy Stretz <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 21:50:55 -0600
Hello again list,
All this talk about the Isky cam has me foaming at the mouth.  I'm
curious about a couple of things: If I replaced my 73 TR6's worn cam
with one of these babies, would I need to change anything else?  My
engine is bone-stock.  Does a reground cam hold up as well as a new one?
Granted, $90 sounds great compared to $300, but will it last?  I would
really like to know about anyone that has installed a z19 (I think
that's what you guys are calling it).  I have NO clue when it comes to
duration/timing and the lot.
Any info is greatly appreciated!

Chad Stretz