Missed Thread on Dash (Fascia) Refinishing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Missed Thread on Dash (Fascia) Refinishing
From: "Barry H. Adams" <badams@cyberport.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 05:13:36 -0700
When I first joined the list, about a month ago, there was an extensive
discussion going on about refinishing the fascia panels.  At the time I
didn't have may car yet so I did not save the thread. Now, of course, I need
it.  I've checked the FTP archives and found nothing there (maybe I'm not
looking in the right place).  Anyway, did any one save this thread?

Barry H. Adams
74 Spitfire