Event Lists

To: British Cars Mailing Lists <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, autox@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars-pre-war@Autox.Team.Net, BritCars List <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, land-rover-owners@land-rover-team.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mini-list@Autox.Team.Net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net, morris@Autox.Team.Net, riley@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, VTR List <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Event Lists
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 19:22:44 -0500 (EST)
Thought I would send along a friendly reminder to keep those event
listings coming in.

http://www.vtr.org/events/

is your one-stop listing of all (that is if someone has informed us)
British Car Events in the US & Canada.

Through a cooperative effort, this British Car Event List is mirrored at
the BritishCar.com site (www.britishcar.com) and includes information
submitted to British Car Magazine, britishcar.com, and the VTR.

Stop by and take a look.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A (TS25264L)  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/    /