Carpet source & Spitfire gauge

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carpet source & Spitfire gauge
From: mbarre@juno.com (Matt Barre)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:33:02 PST
Cc: vafred@erols.com
Try Chester's Britalia for good prices on correct carpet.  I think they
are in the monster list and have an ad almost every month in Hemmings.

On the Spit oil pressure gauge I placed one in my 73 by cutting a hole
between the temp and fuel and moved the light switch up and turned it
sideways over the top of the oil gauge.  I did away with the light since
I had the gauge but think your idea of a T would work.

On the next Spit I build I think I will put the oil gauge where the
blinker indicator is and put a voltage gauge in between the temp & fuel.
mrb