Mark your calanders

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mark your calanders
From: Kevin Andrews <kevina@wolverine.emji.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 17:50:30 -0500
Mark your calanders for April 25-27,1997...
        All British margues are invited to join The Triumph Club of the
Carolinas
at the beautiful and picturesque Reynolda House and Village as we host
THE GATHERING at its new date and location!
        This weekend-long event has an eleven year history of providing
something for every British car lover.The weekend will begin Friday evening
with
a WELCOME PARTY and PARTS AUCTION.Saturday, we will converge on the
beautiful Reynolda House and Village for an ALL DAY CAR SHOW as we display our
cars on the greenways throughout the 13 acre Village shops.This gorgeous
setting will provide beautiful scenery, interesting shops, a chance to
 tour Reynolda House and its magnificent collection of American Art and an
opportunity to meet and greet many fellow enthusiants. That evening, we will
congradulate our car show winners as we host our traditional AWARDS
BANQUET at the host hotel.Sunday morning will bring our annual
AUTOCROSS CHALLENGE along with several other driving events!
        For more information, contact Bill Wood(910)852-3301 or e-mail at
 triumph1@nr.infi.net