Re: Fever!!!!!<32EBCF7B.75C2@ix.netcom.com>

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Fever!!!!!<32EBCF7B.75C2@ix.netcom.com>
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:45:04 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: CMaster808@aol.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk

>>  It's about 0 outside and snowing again, I'm getting  stir crazy
>>  and am about to the point of taking the TR6
>>   out anyway,  I hear they can be fun in the snow,  especially
>>   with the factory modifid ski rail adapters in place,  oh and then
>>   thiers the optional steering wheel warmer that to would surely be
>>   appreciated.  Just not sure I can fjind the right belt for the track,
>>   now let's see, those were 205/75/15's, = belt width times length-
>>   <>?<?<><?^%$#$#@@ god, where did I put that factory manual?
>>
>>   Chet

>sorry to have to tell you this, but triumphs live on in the south! mid
>70's with the top down, this is what january is for! but there is a
>downside to having good weather pretty much year-round--i don't want to
>start dismantling the beast for much needed restoration because i'm
>having too much fun! adios......

Yep, Soft top fever has started here in dear old blighty(I don't really talk
like that!! :-)) too, the sun came out on Saturday(although it was still cold)
so the H/T came off and on went the S/T accompanied by many complaints from the
girlfriend (I suppose that's what there for though!!).  And today, aswell as
sunny, it's warm.....yeeehaaaa.  The only problem now is, do I drive the Spit,
or the other halfs Mini that we picked up yesterday, talk about a go-kart, it's
great fun, poor old Spit don't stand a chance round the twiddly bits here!!!
:-)

Oh well Cheerio

Rich

ps. Don, received a strange package from Jacksonville on Saturday....Cheers!!

Bobs your Uncle.......