Triumph Over Triumph Magazine

To: VTR <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph owners list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Adirondack Triumph Ass`n" <ata@emi.com>, Scions of Lucas <British-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Over Triumph Magazine
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 97 10:49:02 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
This morning I received a call from Paul Richardson (always a pleasure).
Paul wanted me to help spread the word that the magazine that he and his
dad (you may have heard of him; Ken Richardson. ) have been working on
is now set for publication. Some of this you may already know as there was
some news on this forum last week.

There will be many articles and features that have never been seen anywhere
before, such as the TRUE story of the development of the TS20 prototype
thru the TR2 and TR3 range including the true story of the Jabbeke record car.
(Ken told me this story over breakfast at the '89 convention. It's really
interesting. Many of the engineers, mechanics, drivers (including Mike
Rothschild and Kit Heathcote) and even some factory line workers have
signed with Paul for the exclusive rights to their stories. (Yeah, I know.
Kit wasn't a driver. He was Ken's navigator/co-driver on the great European
Rallyes.) Sounds to me like the kind of information that every REAL Triumph
enthusiast would, or should want in his or her library.

Paul also informed me that he is now able to accept credit card orders
for subscriptions by telephone as well as mail (Snail mail that is, sorry,
they're not online.) Cost is 32 pounds (What is that? About $45 - 48 US?)
per year/6 issues per yr.

Order address is:
PKJ Publishing
22A Church Street
Northborough, Near Peterborough
Cambridgeshire (Can be abreviated Cambs.)
England PE6-9BN

Telephone 01733-253310 (I'm not sure of the international code for
England, I think it's 011, but your long distance carrier can help.)

Remember, spring is only 8 weeks away! Time to think Triumph!

Rik

Rik Schlierer                "Destiny does not send us heralds.
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US       She is too wise or too cruel for
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  that." Oscar Wilde