Re: paint colors/sticker colors

To: kthinc@dwx.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: paint colors/sticker colors
From: Andybaird@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 15:28:45 -0500 (EST)
On 97-01-30 12:54:09 EST, Ken Tharp wrote:

>After a repaint by the DPO, my '79 Spitfire has no identifying "Spitfire
>1500" decals on the trunk nor the bonnet. Here's the question: on a
>carmine red Spitfire, should the decals be "black" or "aluminum" in
>color? (The catalogs lists those two colors as my choices.)

>Thanks for the help.
>Ken Tharp
>79 Spitfire

When I bought my carmine red '79 Spit back in 1987 (I'm the 3rd owner), it
still had (and has) the original paint job and stickers (and it still looks
good, but only from a distance).  The stickers on my car are the aluminim
color.  Hope that helps.

Just my two cents,
Andrew Baird
1979 Spitfire recently brought back from the dead (and ready to roll!)