Tarps Disease now I understand!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tarps Disease now I understand!
From: Dudley Simons <drs1005@esc.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:25:22 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks to all the listers who took the trouble to mail me explaining tarp
disease.  It seems so obvious now that it has been explained!

I can usually struggle past a car shaped tarpaulin, but invariably get
drawn to skips (I believe they are called dumpsters in the US).  I just
cant walk past one without having to slow down and casually cast an eye
over its contents, builders rubbish does nothing for me, but a skip
outside a workshop is very close to heaven on earth!

Once again Thank you one and all.

Dudley Simons
England