RE: convertible top

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: convertible top
From: "The Stretz's" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 06:01:29 -0600
Cc: clayts@vegasnet.net
Tim,
The Vintage Triumph Register has a nice article on replacing tops in
their maintanance pages.  You might want to check it out.  I experienced
the same anxiety when my top arrived; New top, a bag full of snaps, and
NO instructions!
As far as your turn signals, my TR6 was doing the same thing.  It turned
out to be a matter of just cleaning the bulb sockets well.  With all the
corrosion removed, I had a good ground again, and viola!
Be careful driving your TR4 near or on the Strip.  Those cab and bus
drivers out there are nuts!
Hope this helps!
Chad Stretz
73 TR6 CF7511U