Spitfire spring bushings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire spring bushings
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 06:12:37 -0800
Joe writes:
>  i ordered a rear spring for my spit from moss today- they were very
> pleasant, professional, they were out of stock, expected some soon, i'm not
> in a hurry so i said i'd wait- however, i began to wonder if this included
> bushings < snip >
They will have the bushings in the verticle link ends but it will NOT come
with the spring clamp, and rubber bush in the top of the clamp.  You will
need to use these from your old spring -

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com (work)
Bschwart@pacbell.net (home)
(San Diego)
70' Spitfire (minor surgery started) ,  72'-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70'GT6+