Catalog Sevice

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Catalog Sevice
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 13:47:14 -0000
I have recently been receiving carpet,interior samples form Moss,TRF, and
Vic, Brit I ordered from all three within the same hr. on the same day. I
recieved Moss package 2 days later, TRF. saples about 5 days later and
VB. almost a week later. Both Moss and TRF. were very nice, labeled and
on cardboard with Parts #'s etc. Vic Brit threw a couple of carpet
samples in an envelope and just mailed.
                                  Today I talked with all 3 again trying
to get samples of Top, boot cover and tarneau cover.
   1. TRF. person was very nice, told me there was now problem and they
would get the samples right to me.
   2. Moss reffered me to 2nd level sales; talked with a guy named
Terrence. He explained to me that neither the top,tarneau or boot cover
would match. Stated that I could special order from Robbins, gave me the
price. I then asked to get a  sample of the special order items.
WWWWWEEEELLLLL !!!!!! you would have thought I just asked him to borrow
some money?? I just ruined his day! He then starts drilling me, asking me
a billion questions. Explains to me how many requests he gets and that
how about only 1 in 10 actually buy; on and on and on
               I then explain to him that if only 1 in 10 actually
purchase from them, then this is a perfect opportunity to find out why
and fill a need and increase sales. I then go on to explain to him ,how I
belong to a Triumph news group on the internet, and how it's not a pretty
site when a company  and their staff get trashed for bad service!
   3. Vic Brit said that they didn't send out samples period!

                         So with this said, the reason I right this is to
state that Moss is not perfect either. Pretty much every Company that
provides a service, has employees with attitude problems.

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6