Re: My first Message

To: Peter Gillis <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Subject: Re: My first Message
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:29:12 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Peter Gillis wrote:

> Hi everybody! my brother has been on this list for ages and /I've just
> subscribed and had to say hello!/living in Ireland I have a 63 TR4 and a
> 2000
> Cheers for now
> TR pete

        Cead Mille Failte, Pete!

        While this may not be your first resopnse, as a fellow TR4 sufferer,
        I feel it is my bounden duty to welcome you to our group! Make
        yourself at home, kick your shoes off, don't worry about getting
        grease spots on the rug, help yourself to whatever you find in the
        fridge... Oh yes, don't kick the cat.... It's not nice. Besides, with
        her attitude, paybacks are hell.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois