RE: 79 Spitfire - Colorado

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 79 Spitfire - Colorado
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:46:00 -0700
Hi Gary, Welcome to the list, I'm up in Boulder with a '67 GT6.  I've
learned a lot about working on my triumph from the list.  It's great.  I
have also rounded up some needed parts.  Unfortunately I can't help with
your questions, I don't need a soft top but its been the subject of a lot
of discussion.  I'm sure someone else  can help.  Good luck.  Jane