nyloc nuts (was Re: Spit rear end trouble found)

To: triumph mail exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: nyloc nuts (was Re: Spit rear end trouble found)
From: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 17:41:32 -0500 (EST)
i was just thinking about this today at lunch. i'm in the process
of repairing/restoring/mending all of the little things the DPO
could or would not do. to this end i'd like to build up a stock
of nyloc nuts to have on hand. can someone recommend a selection
of nuts (nylocs :) to have on hand? i'd hate to have to mailorder
two 5/16-20's just to finish a job.

-- michael galloway
   '78 spitfire