re:TR250 Thrust Status

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re:TR250 Thrust Status
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 97 19:41:35 PDT
Hi folks-

If you remember back in the Fall I had lost the Thrust washers on the car.
Mechanic after six months (I know, he's slow, but good) removed the main cap
and tells me the crank is damaged.  Looks like I need a rebuild.

So I'm planning to send the main cap, thanks to Ken, to LA to get a super
duper 360 degree thrust washer installed and shipped back-up here, while the
crank and block and who knows what else gets machined.

Anyone have any advise on things to do while we're getting a heart transplant,
please let me know. Anyway, thought I'd drop a quick line and tell you how its
going.

Shoot!...not very happy :(

Ciao-
Pouya