journey back to good old Wales

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: journey back to good old Wales
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:18:04 +0100 ()

my journey back here to Uni was pretty good in that nothing on the car
super nova'd and oil consumption was down (switched to top-notch
halfords £3.99 oper gallon 20/50!). What was disapointing was that i
only saw two triumphs all day (2 roof up stags).

Entertainment for the trip was provided by observing the examples of
Britain's motor heritage abandoned by the side of the road.

I saw a VDP princess left on the A14, a bonnet up Allegro saloon on the
M6 but most interesting of all was the allegro estate that had a puzzled
looking driver staring at his 45 degree (to body) right front wheel and
his 90 degree left side wheel. Naturally behaviour like this surely
grants these vehicles instant classic status??

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500