TR6 replacement seatbelts

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 replacement seatbelts
From: Bruce Krobusek <BruceKro@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 22:04:38 -0400
For the past year or so I've been looking for new seatbelts for my '72 TR6.
The ones I currently have are original 3-point belts (in good shape, but 25

years old). I've been reluctant to go to inertia-style belts as I really
don't
want to drill holes in the car to mount the reel. (I'm trying to keep holes
from appearing; I'd rather not create any!)

It appears as if Moss Motors (here in the states) has the solution to my
problem: 3-point Vintage Style Seatbelts for $39.95 (part #222-205). I just

received one set and it looks like they'll work like a champ. They'll
simply
bolt to where the present ones mount. They have two adjustments, one
for the lap belt and another for the shoulder harness.

They look good! After I put the one set in (probably a week or so away) if
they fit as good as they look I'll be ordering a second set. Others looking
for a similar solution might want to check them out. YMMV

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       brucekro@aol.com