Herald & Vitesse- Parts List- HELP

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald & Vitesse- Parts List- HELP
From: Paulsv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 14:03:08 -0400 (EDT)
Some time ago, I bought the parts inventory of an ex- Triumph dealer, which
had been in storage for quite a while.  It contains some parts for early TR6,
but mostly parts for prior cars.  I am finally making the time to go through
the parts to inventory them. I have the Triumph parts catalogs for the TR3,
4, and 6, the Spitfire, and the 2000.  I don't have anything for the
Herald/Vitesse/Sports 6.  The catalogs all have a "Numerical Index" of about
30 pages in the front of the book, which indexes the parts by part number,
gives the name of the part, the "plate number," and what other models it is
used on.   Does anyone out there have a parts catalog for the
Herald/Vitesse/Sports 6 cars, and if so, would you be willing to copy the
numerical index and send it to me?  (Happy to reimburse, yada, yada, yada.)
 Alternatively, does anyone know where I could buy a parts catalog?  In
return, if I find any  NLS or interesting NOS parts for these cars, I'll let
you know about them.    Please reply by direct Email.  Thanks in advance!
Paul