impress the ladies!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: impress the ladies!
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:21:09 +0100 ()
There have been suggestions by Bruce and myself to impress the ladies
with various long abandoned seventies icons (including our cars?).
I feel that I should really give credit where it was due to the man
from whom I learnt everything I know (about finding favour with the
honeys). It was of course 'Bernie' from the film 'Fascinations'
(? I think) who set up his 'Love pad' in order to catch the birds.
Anyone else seen this masterpiece of cinematic genius??
i can't remember the blokes real name but apparently he's a legend in
his.... err field!!

any info regarding this film mucho appreciated. I di have it on video
some where but I can't quite place it.....

Johnny Storm
'77 spitfire 1500